Sunday, January 12, 2014

Just a little excited and nervous!

So I just posted my first “big unit” (more than a just a couple pages) on Teacherspayteachers. It is a unit designed to be used for independent work during literacy center time. It includes the following things:
Beginning letter sounds,
Vowels/consonant sort,
 
Nouns and verbs sort,
 
-at words,
 
-ing words,
 
writing the room,
 
letter/word sort,
 
cvc words,
 
color by letters,
 
color by sight words,
 
roll a word, and
 
syllable practice.
 

Here are a few pics of what is in the unit.







I am excited about this, as I really want to get my TPT store going. If this is not something you would be interested in please consider passing the link along to anyone who you think might like it. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Literacy-Centers-1057830

Thanks and I am keeping my fingers crossed that this unit will be something that people will find helpful in their classroom.

~Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment