Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New write the room unit and a freebie!

So I have decided that posting new unit on Teacherspayteachers before I go to bed is a bad idea. Last week I posted my first big unit and was up during the night wondering if anyone would buy it. So far only one person has but, one is better than none. So tonight I uploaded a writing the room unit and I am sitting here getting ready to go to bed thinking…hmmm I wonder if anyone will buy it. It’s not like I have to sell any and the real reason that I am making stuff is that I like to make stuff. Well I am still being positive and thinking that there will be people out there who will find the things that I have created useful. Here is a preview of my new unit. Click the picture to go to my TPT store to see this and the rest of my items.




Here is a winter color by sight word and color by letter freebie. Hope you enjoy it!




~Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment