Thursday, January 2, 2014

Teacherspayteachers :)

Well I am pleased to announce that I sold my first item on Teacherspayteachers today. Several of my free items have been downloaded in the past, but today was the first day someone actually paid for something I created. The funny part is that the item cost $.50, there was a TPT fee of $.20 and a transaction fee of $.30 so I made $.00, but I am still thrilled I sold something. Oh and the buyer gave me a 4 star out of 4 star rating for the item. Here is the link to my store. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Erica-Gower
I love to create things, but find that creating new things that haven’t already been created is my biggest challenge. I do like a challenge though. If there are items that you could use for your classroom let me know and I will do my best to create something that will work for you.

~Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment